Discover Brussels’ culinary delights during a guided walking tour
- An original way to visit Brussels
- Our food tour of Brussels will take you to three carefully selected restaurants
- Our guide will show you many of the important sights along the way
Would you like to visit Brussels in a completely new way? If so, this food tour of Brussels is right up your street! What else is on the menu? Discover the city’s culinary and gastronomical secrets on a walking tour with an experienced city guide and enjoy a starter, main course and dessert at three carefully selected restaurants. Culture, history and fascinating stories, combined with delicious dishes. Get a real taste of Brussels!
You will find out all about the city’s culinary history on this walking tour. Our guide will also show you many of the important sights. Even people who already know Brussels will find themselves in surprising new places. In short, expect a combination of culture and gastronomy on this culinary walking tour of Brussels!
- 11:30: welcome by our city guide
- 12:30: starter at restaurant A
- 13:30: main course at restaurant B
- 15:00: dessert at restaurant C
- 15:30: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from 69 EUR per person*
Included in the price:
- Three-course meal (starter, main course & dessert)
- Matching drinks
- Accompanied by an accredited city guide
- Enjoyment guaranteed!
- This food tour of Brussels can be organised both at lunchtime and dinnertime.
- There are numerous ways to personalise your tour.
- We tailor the choice of restaurants, dishes and drinks to your budget
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For a fewer amount of participants, prices on demand. Prices exclude VAT (for private individuals, prices including VAT apply).
If you would like to find out more about this food tour of Brussels, do not hesitate to contact us or take a look at our FAQ.
You can also enjoy this food tour in cities other than Brussels.